[Libs-Or] Two Exhibitions Opening Tonight at PNCA on Anti-racist Organizing

Serenity Ibsen sibsen at pnca.edu
Thu Nov 7 11:15:42 PST 2019

Hello everyone,

There are many great events happening this First Thursday in Portland, but
I'm writing to share two that are happening at Pacific Northwest College of
Art; one is our first major exhibition in the PNCA library.

We are very proud to host no. NOT EVER., organized by If You Don't They
Will, a Seattle-based collaboration. Both exhibitions will be running
through mid-December. I hope you can join us.

My best,
Serenity Ibsen

*Organize Your Own: The Politics and Poetics of Self-Determination
Movements <https://t.e2ma.net/click/chfrsb/sxeugf/8tq9qh>*
The Center for Contemporary Art & Culture at PNCA presents an exhibition
and event series about the politics and poetics of self-determination
movements. OYO features work that responds to the history of the mandate
from the Black Power movement to "organize your own" community against
racism.

*no. NOT EVER. <https://t.e2ma.net/click/chfrsb/sxeugf/omr9qh>*
Organized by If You Don’t They Will, a Seattle-based collaboration that
provides concrete and creative strategies to counter white nationalism. On
view in the PNCA Albert Solheim Library.

--
Serenity Ibsen
Director of Library Services

PNCA | Pacific Northwest College of Art