[Libs-Or] COVID19 e-book for kids

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Fri Apr 10 13:59:16 PDT 2020

Dear librarians,

Spanish author Salvador Macip and illustrator Emilio Urberuaga in a collaboration with Flamboyant Editorial from Madrid-Spain, just released for free download the book  Alicia y el Coronavirus. You can direct your patrons to download the Spanish version of the book here https://www.editorialflamboyant.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Ebook_Alicia_y_el_coronavirus_ok.pdf.

Please let me know if you heard of any other authors and/or illustrators that also have released free e-books (English or Spanish)  for children on the topic of COVID 19 pandemic. Our children deserve information as well but information that is well written and age appropriate during this time of change and uncertainties in their lives.

Happy Easter and be safe!

Marci