[Libs-Or] Online Northwest 2021 Virtual Conference Call for Proposals

Robert Monge monger at wou.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:38:45 PST 2020

Online Northwest is pleased to announce we will be hosting a virtual
conference March 26, 2021. We are looking for proposals for 45-minute
online sessions on the theme: Adaptation, Resilience, and What Comes Next.

Details:

Online Northwest 2021: Adaptation, Resilience, and What Comes Next
Deadline: January 15th, 2021 at 5pm
Conference date & location: March 26, 2021 — Virtual
Registration opens: February 1, 2021

Proposals will be accepted until 5pm on January 15, 2021.

To submit a proposal, follow this link and create an account:
https://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/ir_submit.cgi?context=onlinenorthwest

For more information about Online Northwest, please see our website:
http://onlinenorthwest.org/.

If you have any questions please contact the conference co-chairs:

Diana J. Castillo – Diana.Castillo at oregonstate.edu
Robert Monge –  monger at wou.edu

--
Robert Monge