[Libs-Or] Is there any discussion in the library community about the EOU Pierce Library controversy?

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Mon Jun 29 12:53:26 PDT 2020

This is actually the first I've heard of this!

ACRL-Oregon absolutely does advocacy on behalf of academic library workers
and our communities in Oregon. If someone from EOU could reach out to me,
I'd be happy to work with them to figure out how ACRL-Oregon could help out
-- be that creating a public statement, writing a letter to administrators,
or another avenue of support I haven't yet thought of. This goes for any
other academic libraries out there as well!!

Bryan, if your EOU friend is not on libs-or, feel free to pass along my
contact info; they can email me at acrlor at olaweb.org.

*Candise Branum*
ACRL-Oregon President
*Pronouns: She / They*