[Libs-Or] Latino Librarian Job Opening with Newberg Public Library

will.worthey will.worthey at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:34:03 PDT 2020

Come and join our growing Spanish speaking library team!

We have an opening for a Latino Librarian – Community Outreach Coordinator who will be responsible for community engagement with the Latino community, which includes preparing and presenting programs and classes for all ages, as well as connecting with the Latino community in schools and on behalf of the City for other outreach activities. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a caring and supportive team, and live right in the heart of wine country.

To learn more visit our employment page at:

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon