[Libs-Or] Interested in law librarianship? Join our meeting on May 29!

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Thu May 21 16:36:14 PDT 2020

Hi folks,

The Oregon Council of County Law Libraries (OCCLL) is meeting on Friday, May 29, from 1-3p. Anyone who's interested in law librarianship, or serving patrons' legal needs, is welcome to attend! The meeting is a general check-in to see how county law libraries are providing services during this time of COVID-19, but there will be time to discuss other issues depending on people's interest. Perhaps you have a topic you'd like to discuss!

Connection information is below my signature. Thanks to the Oregon Library Association for letting OCCLL use its Zoom account!

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Director of Library Services
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Dr.
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 x314
http://crooklib.org
Pronouns: he/him

Attendee Information:

OLA Vwebmeeting is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Oregon Council of County Law Libraries (12:45 pm - 4 pm)
Time: May 29, 2020 12:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89388639111?pwd=bGFsY1p3MnVaWUl6NDF0MkZTYWNIQT09

Meeting ID: 893 8863 9111
Password: 913453
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89388639111# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89388639111# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 893 8863 9111
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kZQ4a6Qtd

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.