[Libs-Or] Call for Proposals: ACRL-Oregon Webinar Series

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Tue Nov 10 12:29:18 PST 2020

ACRL-Oregon offers free webinars on topics relevant to academic library
workers. These are usually hour-long online sessions (presentations and
facilitated discussions) that are moderated and supported by ACRL-Oregon
Board members and are presented via Zoom.

We are currently seeking webinar presenters to share their knowledge,
ideas, and experiences for the upcoming year. If you are interested in
presenting as part of the webinar series, please fill out our call for
proposals form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5Jlt4-QnGQu0XEntqPbKHlblWXwtBExGn3tUYMOLKjHyLpw/viewform>.
Please note that you do not need to be a member of ACRL-Oregon in order to
present! We are open to all kinds of topics or presentations formats as
long as they are interesting and applicable to the Oregon academic library
community.

Sessions will be recorded and made available via YouTube and on our
website. You can view the archived webinars on our website:
https://acrloregon.org/acrl-or-webinars/

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions!

--
Candise Branum
ACRL-Oregon Past President

*Candise Branum*
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM)
503-253-3443 x134 <(503)%20253-3443>   |   75 NW Couch Street, Portland, OR
97209
<https://maps.google.com/?q=75+NW+Couch+Street,+Portland,+OR+97209&entry=gmail&source=g>
|   library.ocom.edu

*Pronouns: She, her, hers**Want to donate? Check out our book wishlist
<http://a.co/7TjGlRX>*