[Libs-Or] Circulation supervisor position at Newberg Public Library

will.worthey will.worthey at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:44:47 PST 2020

Good morning,

Could you most kindly run this text in the next available Libs-Or:

Newberg Public Library in Oregon has a full time opening for a Librarian I (essential services) supervisor to join our friendly and agile team. Only candidates with four years of proven and progressively responsible experience in a library circulation department will be considered.

To apply please visit the Newberg Neogov job page at:

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/newbergoregon/jobs/2914002/librarian-i-essential-services?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Will Worthey
(Director NPL)