[Libs-Or] Support Staff as Leaders Online Conference (by Nashville Area Library Allianace)

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Oct 6 11:29:10 PDT 2020

Greetings,

I'm passing along this information about a free, online conference for support staff, happening on October 22nd and 23rd.  Please see below and the attached flyer for more information.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D69BD3.9EC8E8E0]

Hello all,

This message contains information on the Nashville Area Library Alliance Support Staff as Leaders conference. This is a conference that is designed for library support staff that this year will be held virtually. I believe this is year three of the conference which they have high hopes will grow. Since the conference is virtual (and free) they have the opportunity to introduce their event to a new audience. Past years have provided support staff with excellent professional development opportunities.  I am sharing the information with their permission.

The conference will meet virtually from October, 22 - October, 23. The theme of the event is: The Many Hats of Support Staff.

 [cid:71b8f2a4-dafb-423b-afe4-1ba6718e0930]

Please take a look at the attached flyer for more information and our website. Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fshwy2Zj9o6q1-qqfGfHpdEeGtPZG3SllSUpyrtsdw4/viewform?edit_requested=true<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/1fshwy2Zj9o6q1-qqfGfHpdEeGtPZG3SllSUpyrtsdw4/viewform?edit_requested=true__;!!PRtDf9A!8aWN2g9ELYWg4nrrdqSwUD2ErtuuKtc84mJvCnH3TX3Wva4nccN4uRgK-UrqqEO-HZI$>

We are looking forward to this event and hope that you will join us.

Lauri

Lauri Thompson
Continuing Education Coordinator
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
p 615-532-4639
lauri.thompson at tn.gov<https://mail.tn.gov/owa/redir.aspx?C=ZHoK6uxbiMvonfWV7-fcegAELM0W7eklpglYvSu_Ijw-WNhGfQnUCA..&URL=mailto%3alauri.thompson%40tn.gov>

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

[https://cosla.memberclicks.net/assets/COSLA-Logo_Small.jpg]

https://www.cosla.org/