[Libs-Or] Seeking title of a book

KRIST OBRIST KOBRIST at ci.monmouth.or.us
Fri Sep 18 13:48:49 PDT 2020

Thank you to all of you who offered suggestions. The patron confirmed that
Temperance Creek by Pamela Royes is indeed the title of the book she has
been searching for.

She is very appreciative of all of your collective efforts to help her out
(as am I).

Thanks....Krist
Krist Obrist, Library Director
Monmouth Public Library
168 Ecols St. S., Monmouth, OR 97361
503-751-0193 || Facebook: MonmouthPublicLibrary
kobrist at ci.monmouth.or.us