[Libs-Or] Used AWE Early Learning Station up for grabs

April Witteveen AWitteveen at crooklib.org
Mon Apr 19 15:29:17 PDT 2021

Hello!
We have a used, but still functioning, AWE Early Learning station that we'd happily rehome to a new library; caveat- pick up only. I'm happy to meet at any point in the tri-county/Central Oregon area.
It's an ASUS brand all-in-one, and comes with a keyboard and mouse. These stations do not need to be networked/wired for internet.
Drop me a line if interested!
April

April Witteveen, MSI
Director of Library Services
Crook County Library
awitteveen at crooklib.org<mailto:awitteveen at crooklib.org>
541-447-7978 x314
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.