[Libs-Or] Save The Date: Stronger Together 2021

Rick Stoddart stoddartrick at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 15:07:24 PST 2021

This professional development opportunity might be of interest to the Oregon library community.

With apologies for cross-posting.

Stronger Together Returns for 2021

The Alberta Library, Parkland Regional Library System, Peace Library System, & Yellowhead Regional Library are pleased to announce the return of their joint conference Stronger Together for 2021.

Stronger Together was the first fully virtual conference for the Alberta public library community and was a success beyond our wildest expectations, with hundreds of attendees from across Alberta and around the world. We look forward to building on last year's success by demonstrating how libraries leverage collaboration and teamwork to thrive amid adversity.

Registration will again be free and open to everyone who is passionate about the power of libraries.

A call for session proposals will be issued shortly, with conference registration to open Friday, July 30th.

Join us from September 22 - 24, 2021 as we become Stronger Together.

Stay up to date with all our conference news by following us on Facebook and Twitter, or visit our website to learn more.

--

Emma Stewart

Consultant Librarian

Peace Library System