[Libs-Or] Grant opportunity for small and rural public libraries

Penelope Hummel penny at pennyhummel.com
Mon Jan 4 09:53:14 PST 2021

If you are a paid staff member of a rural library with an annual budget of less than $150,000 and a service population of less than 7,500:  check out this grant opportunity!

Penny Hummel

PENNY HUMMEL CONSULTING

penny at pennyhummel.com | 503.890.0494 | www.pennyhummel.com

Ensuring that libraries survive and thrive in challenging times