[Libs-Or] Position: Collection Assessment Librarian, Oregon State University

Mellinger, Margaret Margaret.Mellinger at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 12 10:59:27 PST 2021

Oregon State University Libraries and Press (OSULP) invites applications for a full-time (1.0 FTE) 12-month, tenure-track faculty Collection Assessment Librarian position. This vital position will analyze, assess and interpret usage data to support decision-making related to the general collection. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, and LGBTQ community members.

For full position details and to apply, please visit:  https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/97147

Posting number:   P04132UF

This posting closes: 02/11/2021

OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.
----
Margaret Mellinger, Department Head, Emerging Technologies & Services | she/her/hers
Oregon State University Libraries & Press | 121 The Valley Library, Corvallis OR 97331-4501
Office: (541) 737-9642