[Libs-Or] tax form distribution in the time of covid

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:25:43 PST 2021

Howdy:
It's coming up on tax time and we are presently offering curbside services only.
At present, we are not offering any printing or photocopies for our patrons.

The post offices in the county ceased form distribution years ago.

Our patrons are used to having access to both state and fed tax packages, as well as custom form printing.
Has anyone thought how they will distribute forms should your buildings remain locked through tax season?
We are open to any and all (preferably touchless) suggestions.
dan @ seaside

Daniel D. Cawley

Seaside Public Library

1131 Broadway