[Libs-Or] ACRL Oregon election results and incoming board members

Rachel Bridgewater rbridgewater at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:03:00 PDT 2021

Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the results of ACRL Oregon's recent elections for
the ACRL Oregon Board!

Incoming members are:

Kirsten Hostetler (Central Oregon Community College) - President-Elect
Carly Lamphere (Portland State University) - Member-at-Large
Katie Williams (Oregon College of Oriental Medicine) - Member-at-Large
Billy Nee (student) - Member-at-Large
Jessica Nichols (recent graduate) - Communications Coordinator
Rick Mikulski (Portland State University) - Legislative Liaison
Sarah Kirkley (Pacific University) - Private Colleges Representative
Margaret Alexander (University of Oregon) - Public Colleges and
Universities Representative

We look forward to working with these wonderful new colleagues on the Board
in the coming year!

Thank you to everyone who ran for an ACRL Oregon Board position.  This was
a particularly challenging year and we are grateful to everyone who was
able to commit to serve!  Thank you, too, to our wonderful nominations
committee who worked hard to bring a great slate of candidates and, of
course, to all of our members who took the time to vote in the election.

All the best,

Rachel Bridgewater
ACRL Oregon President