[Libs-Or] Programming and Outreach Librarian opening at the Molalla Library

Diana Hadley dhadley at lincc.org
Wed Mar 3 11:58:26 PST 2021

Hello,

Come join a creative, dynamic team in an area full of beauty yet close
to the Portland Metro area. The Molalla Library is looking for a
Programming and Outreach Librarian
<https://www.cityofmolalla.com/library/page/job-opening-programming-and-outreach-librarian>
to join our crew. This is a full time position with many great benefits.
Salary starts at $23.29 hr depending on qualifications. Molalla Is a
growing community minutes from the scenic Molalla River Corridor and
close to both Portland and Salem. The friendly Molalla Library staff is
dedicated to serving our city and surrounding area. The Molalla Library
is part of the LINCC system in Clackamas County. Open until filled with
application reviews as received.

--
Diana L. Hadley
Library Director