[Libs-Or] We're hiring! Library Assistant II / Sherwood

Adrienne Doman Calkins DomanCalkinsA at SherwoodOregon.gov
Fri Oct 8 11:02:25 PDT 2021

We're hiring!

Sherwood Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and patron-focused circulation expert to join our team as Library Assistant II. Share your knowledge of library services and resources and help make Sherwood a great place to live and work.

We provide blended service at our front desk, have appreciative patrons, a collegial atmosphere, and a track-record for safety. We have a strong focus on equity and inclusion and are excited to be moving the needle in Sherwood with our services and priorities. Sherwood Public Library is a proud original member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) and a department of the City of Sherwood. We are located at the gateway to wine country and within the southern edge of the Portland Metro area.

This Library Assistant II is a lead worker position with an emphasis in circulation, full-time, and benefited. Find out more: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityofsherwood

Position closes Sunday, October 24, 11:59PM.
Annual salary: $43,284.80-$54,891.20 (that's the equivalent of $20.81-$26.39/hour)

Questions welcome,

Adrienne Doman Calkins (she/her/hers)
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  domancalkinsa at sherwoodoregon.gov<mailto:domancalkinsa at sherwoodoregon.gov>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Monthly e-newsletter<https://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.