[Libs-Or] Library Director Position Seaside Oregon

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 11:23:27 PDT 2022

I will be away from the Library until Tuesday, September 6. If you need immediate assistance, please call Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at 541-

On Aug 9, 2022, at 9:07 AM, Esther Moberg via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Calling all Library Directors and Library Managers: Have you always dreamed of a dream job on the Oregon Coast?
Want to oversee amazing staff and work with terrific City Department Heads?
The City of Seaside is hiring a new Library Director!
Please find the job information here:
https://cityofseaside.applicantpool.com/jobs/834169.html

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me, I’m happy to answer any questions.
This job is open very rarely, I had it almost ten years, and the previous director I believe had it for at least ten before retiring.

It truly is one of the best Library Director jobs out there if you love running a small library with fun projects, great staff, living near the beach, and a city and community that loves and supports the library!

Esther Moberg, CPLA
Library Director
Seaside Public Library
1131 Broadway