[Libs-Or] Hillsboro Public Library is Hiring a Supervisor

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 11:24:47 PDT 2022

I will be away from the Library until Tuesday, September 6. If you need immediate assistance, please call Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at 541-

On Aug 1, 2022, at 3:13 PM, Courtney Gill via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Hello!
We are excited to announce Hillsboro Public Library is seeking a Library Supervisor for our Shute Park location! Shute Park is a true neighborhood library serving a broad range of needs every day. You will get to know many of our regular visitors and can see the difference your efforts make in creating a welcoming and supportive space for the community. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people, enjoys a busy and not-always-quiet environment and is looking to grow their supervisory and leadership skills. Ideally, the supervisor is bilingual in Spanish/English to best connect with our Shute Park neighborhood and community. Supervisor experience is a must, along with an excellent working knowledge of day-to-day library or customer service operations.
This job closes on August 14th. Interested? Please click on the link to apply!

Thanks for reading and please reach out with any questions!

Best,
Courtney Gill | Library Supervisor
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503 615-6506 | email courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib and Facebook
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org