[Libs-Or] PNCMLA 2022 Conference is virtual again!

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 11:29:30 PDT 2022

I am away from the library and will return on Tuesday, September 6

If you need immediate assistance, please contact Library Director Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org or call the circulation desk at 541-996-2277.

Otherwise, I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

On Jul 27, 2022, at 12:40 PM, Mary McAteer WA-Seattle via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Save the date/time of October 20th from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PDT and October 21st from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. PDT for the PNCMLA 2022 Virtual Conference!
PNC/MLA is calling for these types of presentations on topics of interest to health sciences librarians in any setting.
•             Research, quality improvement, program development or evaluation presentations (15 minutes)
•             Lightning talks (5 minutes)
•             Posters (3-5 minutes, 1 poster slide)

Deadline to submit proposals is August 31, 2022. Submit your proposal here: https://redcap.providence.org/redcap/surveys/?s=YTEK937YDPNFMYJ8

Mary Beth McAteer, MLIS, AHIP
(she/her/hers)
Librarian, Research and Academics