[Libs-Or] Access Services at Beaverton City Library is hiring!

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 12:20:25 PDT 2022

I am away from the library and will return on Tuesday, September 6

If you need immediate assistance, please contact Library Director Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org or call the circulation desk at 541-996-2277.

Otherwise, I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

On Jul 16, 2022, at 2:43 PM, Emily Antonelli via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Libs-Or readers,

Beaverton City library is looking for enthusiastic candidates who are in interested in working as an On-Call Library Assistant 2 with a team of motivated and patron-focused customer service minded library professionals.

The ideal candidates has direct experience working in a public library or customer service role and a wide range of availability, including evenings and weekend shifts. Positions typically work less than 20 hours per week. This on-call position does not have a regular weekly schedule. On-call staff help provide scheduling coverage for planned and unplanned absences for the Access team.

See library website for job description and application instructions.
On-call Library Assistant | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)

Feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested. Library experience is great but not required.

Emily Antonelli
Access Services Supervisor
Beaverton City Library
p: 503.350.3647
12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton, OR  97005-2883
Work days: Tuesday – Saturday
Facebook | twitter | Instagram | website
📚 What am I reading and recommending?