[Libs-Or] Free, virtual, nonpartisan, workshop on Constitution 6/21. Please share. Last Civics workshop of the season!

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 12:36:06 PDT 2022

I am away from the library and will return on Tuesday, September 6

If you need immediate assistance, please contact Library Director Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org or call the circulation desk at 541-996-2277.

Otherwise, I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

On Jun 16, 2022, at 10:05 AM, Donna Cohen via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Come bust some myths about the Constitution and our federal government.
The Constitution: Fulfilling Democracy’s Promise? -
Democracy, The Constitution and Representation in Congress.
Upcoming Tuesday, June 21. 3:00-4:30 PST. Free. Virtual.
Register: http://tinyurl.com/Civicthinker  [Scroll down a bit]
We’ll look at the Constitution’s creation, trace major changes to its interpretation, and examine its current structural limitations.

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd
Portland, Oregon
503-737-1425
dcohen at hevanet.com
Civics for Adults – and Others – Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and Inspire Political Engagement
Webpage www.civicthinker.info<http://www.civicthinker.info>
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/
“My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not right, not just – stand up, say something, speak up!” Rep. John Lewis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY