[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Library Technology Support Analyst at OHSU Library

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 12:47:03 PDT 2022

I am away from the library and will return on Tuesday, September 6

If you need immediate assistance, please contact Library Director Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org or call the circulation desk at 541-996-2277.

Otherwise, I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

On May 25, 2022, at 9:35 AM, Summer Steele via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Library Technology Support Analyst at OHSU Library (Portland, OR)
Do you have excellent customer service skills, a high level of comfort with technology and the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to non-technical people and to collaborate with technical experts outside of the Library? Come join a fantastic, supportive team!
The OHSU Library is seeking a proactive, user-centered Library Technology Support Analyst to provide technical and operational support for Library systems, applications, hardware, and software as a member of our Access Services department.  In this position, you will serve as the front-line responder to a broad range of technical issues, work with users at the Library’s Service Desk to meet their information and technical needs, and provide day-to-day operational and technical support.  You will work with and support the Library’s Senior Systems Applications Analysts in monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on systems; track and report on technology inventory and assist with planning and purchasing; work with vendors to resolve issues with existing technology and equipment or to gather requirements for new and emerging technologies; and support innovation by researching and recommending appropriate new technologies and technological solutions.  This is a full-time position with benefits and room for career growth.
This is an AFSCME represented position.  The hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, at our Marquam Hill location in Portland, OR.  Work onsite is required.
For more information and to apply, please visit ohsujobs.com, click on Apply to Jobs, and search for position 2022-15701.  Your application should include a resume and cover letter detailing how you meet the qualifications. Questions about the position may be directed to Tracy Thornton, Director of Library Operations, thornttr at ohsu.edu.