[Libs-Or] OLA Support Staff Division 2022 Conference Registration now Open

Rachel Humpert rhumpert at lincolncity.org
Sat Aug 27 12:54:29 PDT 2022

I am away from the library and will return on Tuesday, September 6

If you need immediate assistance, please contact Library Director Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org or call the circulation desk at 541-996-2277.

Otherwise, I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

On May 17, 2022, at 12:37 PM, Shirley Roberts via Libs-Or <libs-or at omls.oregon.gov> wrote:

Good afternoon all,
Registration is now open for the 2022 Annual Support Staff Division Conference - Rise Above

Friday, July 22, 2022 | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Timberline Lodge
Government Camp, OR

Information on the schedule, sessions, presenters, site, menu and scholarship opportunity can be found on the following web page https://ola.memberclicks.net/support-staff-division-conference
Don't delay, early bird savings through June 15, 2022 with final registration deadline set for Thursday, July 14, 2022, .

Also a heads up that the State Library of Oregon is awarding up to 35 prepaid registrations to the 2022 OLA SSD Conference.  For more information check out the Scholarship Application Form.

The time to register is now.  Click here to do so
If you are applying for the SLO Scholarship do not register until you hear from them as to whether your application for pre-paid registration was successful.

Hope to see you there.
SSD Conference Committee