[Libs-Or] Podcast invite

Library Tech 1 toledolibrary at cityoftoledo.org
Sat Aug 27 15:37:35 PDT 2022

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform everyone that the Toledo Public Library's new cozy conversation podcast, "The Free Bin," is seeking guests. Our audience is probably just our patrons at this point, but we are hoping to reach a broader audience. You can find our first six episodes on Spotify, Audible and iHeartRadio, or directly at our podcast site here: https://thefreebinpod.com

We are still finding our way, so feedback is welcome. :)

If you or someone you know in or around the library world would like to join us by phone (or in person) to discuss books, movies, projects, programs, issues in library work, or something else, you can reach me at this email address, or at freebinpod at gmail.com<mailto:freebinpod at gmail.com>. We tested out our mixer's phone input yesterday, and we are itching to use it.

I also want to thank Brendan at the Hillsboro Public Library for his invaluable advice on getting our podcast set up and running. Hillsboro's pod is here, and it's great: https://hillsborolibrary.libsyn.com/

Have a good one,

Harrison Baker
Assistant Library Director
Operations Manager