[Libs-Or] Fwd: ACRL-OR/WA Fall Conference Registration Open! Support and Reconnect - Oct. 27-28

ACRL Oregon acrlor at olaweb.org
Tue Aug 30 11:43:40 PDT 2022

[image: ACRL-OR Logo]

Support and Reconnection

It has been many years since we have all been able to be together in
person. This year, the ACRL-OR/WA Joint Fall Conference will be an
opportunity for *Support and Reconnection!*

We invite you to attend this in-person conference October 27th-28th, 2022
to be held at the Menucha Retreat and Conference Center
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/1>
in Corbett, Oregon.

Registration is now open
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/2>.
*Registration deadline is October 1st. *

Your registration includes three meals, accommodations, programs, and all
of the support and reconnection you can get!

*Program*

Our program will offer plenty of opportunities for us to support one
another and reconnect. Some features:

   - Workshop on Academic Freedom in libraries
   - Skillshare! Learn a new hobby, strategy, or something else cool from
   your colleagues
   - Learn about cool projects from your colleagues and the Award for
   Excellence winners and honorable mentions!
   - Social time with games, and more!

Do you want to help contribute to the program? Our call for proposals
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/3>
is still open!

*Location*

Menucha Retreat and Conference Center is located in Corbett, OR in the
Columbia River Gorge, about 20 miles East of Portland. The center’s
beautiful grounds offer views of the Columbia River, a walking meditation
labyrinth, and walking trails.

*Health & Safety*

Because we are still living and working through a pandemic, we do have COVID-19
protocols
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/4>
that we ask you read, understand, and adhere to for the conference.

We also ask that attendees read, understand, and adhere to the Statement of
Appropriate Conduct.
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/5>

*Questions?*

Please send any questions to ACRL-OR at acrlor at olaweb.org

Did you know that ACRL-OR takes submissions for blog
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/6>
entries? Submit
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/7>
your content today!

Follow us on Twitter
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74/8>
!
This email was sent to forder at pdx.edu by acrlor at olaweb.org
Oregon Library Association • PO Box 3067, La Grande, Oregon 97850, United
States
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/unsubscribe2/v2/unsubscribe/c13e11c8-251b-41fb-85ab-c5766ea63e74>
 •  Privacy Policy <http://www.memberclicks.com/emailprivacy/>