[Libs-Or] Banned Books Week Plans?

Emily O'Neal emilyo at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Aug 31 07:53:23 PDT 2022

Hi all,
Banned Books Week is coming up, September 18-24 and the Intellectual Freedom Committee is excited to hear about all your amazing plans to celebrate!  If you have plans for a fun program, display, or event, please send any pictures or info to the IFC!  We're hoping to collect stories from all around the State and showcase these in our October Tuesday Topics.  If you are doing something special to celebrate, we'd love to hear and see it.  You can send those details to the committee at ifc.members at olaweb.org<mailto:ifc.members at olaweb.org> or directly to me at ifc.chair at olaweb.org<mailto:ifc.chair at olaweb.org>

Thanks all! And I can't wait to see and hear your stories!
Emily
OIFC Chair

Emily O'Neal
Technical Services Manager