[Libs-Or] Crook County Library Statement on LGBTQIA Materials

Intellectual Freedom Committee ifc.chair at olaweb.org
Mon Dec 5 08:08:29 PST 2022

Hello OLA community,
Today OLA and the OIFC published a Statement regarding "Crook County
Library Treatment of LGBTQIA Materials".  Each month the OIFC publishes a
"Tuesday Topic '' but for this month, it seemed more important to highlight
this statement and findings (even though today is a Monday).  Therefore,
please see the linked statement.

https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/Communications/2022-23_communications/OLA-IFC%20Crook%20County%20Library%20Statement.pdf
.

If you have any questions, or you need any support for policies and updates
as described in this statement, please feel free to reach out to the OIFC!
We are here to help avoid situations like this in the future and would love
to be a support network to you all.  Please see our toolkit here:
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/iftoolkit/ for additional resources.

Thank you all!
Emily - OIFC Chair