[Libs-Or] Beaverton City Library is hiring a Branch Senior Librarian

Dawn Borgardt dborgardt at beavertonoregon.gov
Mon Dec 5 08:16:39 PST 2022

Hello,

Beaverton is hiring for a brand new-to-us position. We are seeking a full-time Senior Librarian who will support the whole branch team (from reference to shelving to access) at the Murray Scholls Branch.

Interested? Know someone who might be? Please check out the details, including how to apply here: Branch Senior Librarian | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/3816713/branch-senior-librarian?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Applications are due December 18.

If you have any questions about the job, please reach out to me or Tracey Firestone (TFirestone at BeavertonOregon.gov<mailto:TFirestone at BeavertonOregon.gov>) as the position reports directly to Tracey on our Public Services Team.

Thanks for considering and sharing!

Dawn Borgardt
Pronouns: she/her
Public Services Manager
Beaverton City Library
12375 SW 5th St. |503-526-2676

[cid:image001.png at 01D90573.46D5E0A0]     [cid:image002.png at 01D90573.46D5E0A0]      [cid:image003.png at 01D90573.46D5E0A0]