[Libs-Or] Consider This Mini Grants for Rural Libraries

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Dec 30 15:39:04 PST 2022

Hello and buenas tardes to everyone,

  I'd like to share this opportunity from Oregon Humanities with you all
before the application closes:

*Oregon Humanities Consider This Mini Grant for Rural Libraries*

Oregon Humanities will award $25,000 in funding to enable rural and
rural-adjacent Oregon libraries to create and host events in their own
communities, in partnership with our Consider This program. Events should
reflect the theme of our 2022–23 Consider This series: People, Place, and
Power. Grantees are welcome to interpret this theme and develop topics that
are relevant to their communities. Potential topics include, but are not
limited to, community care, collective power, and civic engagement in rural
areas. Libraries, including branches, located in (or adjacent to and
serving) rural or frontier zip codes that have annual operating budgets of
less than $1.5 million are eligible. Deadline for applications is January
6, 2023 at 5:00pm PT. Full information can be found at
www.oregonhumanities.org
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.oregonhumanities.org&c=E,1,sKdQiZVRWvlEYFXs4KUAaFo3IPvRfHTbBevzlhGgQhyUUG0IEgdqnwjuvKRGtabeRbUxKHRhy2CzUzUDnIw6KKmnY0ItUf43pJd9z6oU8D8,&typo=1>

Sounds like a great opportunity so please take a moment to see if your
library could benefit from one of these grants.

--
Star Khan
Oregon Library Association President, 2022-2023