[Libs-Or] W.E.B. Du Bois Data Science Symposium

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:22:11 PST 2022

[FYI]

The  <https://datascience.aucenter.edu/>Atlanta University Center (AUC)
Data Science Initiative <https://datascience.aucenter.edu/> is in pursuit
of developing cutting-edge data science research and scholarship. Dr.
W.E.B. Du Bois, a former professor at Atlanta University, pioneered data
visualizations to unravel the social plight of Blacks in the 19th century.
This one-day symposium invites faculty and staff from the AUC to share
their data science work, including harnessing data science to address
issues that face Black America.

The Symposium will feature engaging keynote presentations, lightning talks,
and networking opportunities. The Symposium is free and open to the
public. *Join
us!*

https://www.accelevents.com/e/duboisdata

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>