[Libs-Or] Netflix secret codes: How to access hidden TV shows and movies on streaming service...

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:02:14 PST 2022

> You might think you’ve exhausted everything there is to watch on Netflix
> <https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/netflix?CMP=ILC-refresh>.
> The chances are, though, that there are probably a large quantity of films
> and TV shows you’ve never come across while searching through the streaming
> service’s extensive library.
> Unless you spend hours scrolling through, the titles that are highlighted
> are based on the previous things you’ve watched or added to your list.

[you can read the rest of the article here
<https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/netflix-secret-codes-movies-tv-b1985552.html>
if if you like.]
Max
--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>