[Libs-Or] Laminating and Button making services

Jackie Mills JMills at ci.mt-angel.or.us
Fri Jan 21 12:13:41 PST 2022

Do any Oregon libraries offer laminating and/or button making services to patrons for a fee?  If so, what do you charge?

Jackie A. Mills, MLIS
Library Director
Mt. Angel Public Library
P.O. Box 870
290 E. Charles St.
Mt. Angel OR   97362
503.845.6401

"I have not only a Library Bee in my bonnet--but a whole hive of them."  Lizabeth Wiley, the first woman mayor of Greybull, Wyoming who also ran the town bookstore and was instrumental in starting the town library in 1913.

The opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of the City of Mt. Angel.