[Libs-Or] Learning While White

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:39:20 PST 2022

Thank you Matthew, for starting this branch of the discussion.

I've been wondering if a monthly Zoom chat would be beneficial for folks
wanting to learn, chat, ask questions, and share resources. Would anyone be
interested in something like this? I could arrange/moderate/facilitate most
months, I believe. It would have to be later in the evening - probably 7:30
or later.

If anyone is interested, please send me a note and I can do some more
research about how to make the experience most effective. If I don't hear
from anyone, I'll assume that this isn't something that folks feel would be
beneficial at this time.

Thanks,

*Taylor Worley (she/her)                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422