[Libs-Or] "Learning While White" Discussion Group, Follow-Up

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Mar 2 08:59:46 PST 2022

A resource to consider would be Project Ready<https://ready.web.unc.edu/>, the result of an IMLS grant to the University of North Carolina. This curriculum was originally aimed at youth-serving library staff but is appropriate for staff in other contexts. Going through the 27 learning modules as a small group over some months could be helpful for any white library staff seeking to better understand equity and racism and those wanting strategies to address racism in library spaces.

https://ready.web.unc.edu/

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]