[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] /ARL/ DEI Institute Community Input Survey

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:06:03 PST 2022

FYI

Max
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: nd... at denverlibrary.org <ndiaz at denverlibrary.org>
Date: Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 9:03 AM
Subject: [REFORMANET] /ARL/ DEI Institute Community Input Survey
To: REFORMANET <REFORMANet at googlegroups.com>

Hola REFORMISTAS,

Below is a survey that I would encourage you all to make time to take.

The Association of Research Libraries <https://www.arl.org/> (ARL)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Institute Task Force invites members
of memory and information institutions, organizations, and communities to
provide input into the development and design process for the ARL DEI
Institute by responding to this survey.

Click HERE <https://forms.gle/Un2ak4koVkMLD8K88> to access the survey.

The ARL DEI Institute Task Force, which is a partnership with the
Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) and the Office for
Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services (ODLOS) of the American Library
Association (ALA), is supported by an Institute of Museum and Library
Services <https://www.imls.gov/> FY 2020 Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian
Program
<https://www.imls.gov/grants/available/laura-bush-21st-century-librarian-program>
award (RE-246354-OLS-20
<https://www.imls.gov/grants/awarded/re-246354-ols-20>).

The survey will collect information about current DEI-related efforts and
needs in the field. Your responses will inform the development of
recommendations for a curriculum, success metrics, and benchmarks for the
institute. You will also have the opportunity to indicate interest in
participating in a focus group to inform institute planning.

There are no anticipated risks or benefits associated with completing this
survey, which is estimated to take less than eight (8) minutes. Please
share this invitation with colleagues in your network; survey responses
will be collected through Sunday, 13 March 2022.

Thank you for your participation! If you have any questions about the
survey, please email dei at arl.org.
Sincerely,
ARL DEI Institute Task Force
<https://www.arl.org/category/who-we-are/committees-task-forces-working-groups/#section-DEI-Institute-TF>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/e66f56dd-586c-4b9a-b5b4-bd10b3682049n%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/REFORMANet/e66f56dd-586c-4b9a-b5b4-bd10b3682049n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>