[Libs-Or] HMSC Marine Science Day 2022

Markland, Mary J Mary.Markland at oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 7 15:16:35 PST 2022

Hello - If your library usually receives bookmarks advertising the Hatfield Marine Science Day, watch your mail.  They are being sent out today and tomorrow.  The event will be virtual again this year on Saturday, April 9th from 10am-2pm.  It's free and there are activities for all ages including a shark dissection, kid's zone, marine-themed art and talks with researchers.  The website is http://hmsc.oregonstate.edu/marine-science-day-2022
If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll pass them along.
Best,
Mary

Mary J. Markland (she/her/hers)
Director, Guin Library
Oregon State University
Hatfield Marine Science Center | 2030 SE Marine Science Drive | Newport, OR 97365
541-867-0108 | mary.markland at oregonstate.edu<mailto:mary.markland at oregonstate.edu>

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one." - Neil Gaiman