[Libs-Or] Trying to locate "NEW" public library branches & main libraries that opened in Oregon from 2018 to the present

Gary Klein gklein at willamette.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:35:14 PST 2022

Greetings fellow Oregonians,

     I am a reference librarian at Willamette University in Salem, trying
to help one of our students who is researching the growth of public
libraries in the Pacific Northwest in comparison to the population growth
within the PNW.

     If you are personally aware of any public libraries that opened up
either a new public library branch or a public library main office from
2018 to the present, PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIVATELY, at my email =
<*gklein at willmette.edu
<gklein at willmette.edu>*>.

     At this point in time, our student is only looking for the following
information:

   - *the name of the library system*
   - *either the mailing address or the name of the "new library" *
   - *what year did this new library location open up*

     Please send your response personally to me via email =
<*gklein at willamette.edu
<gklein at willamette.edu>*>, rather than posting to the entire LIBS-OR email
group.

     Thank you for your time & personal knowledge in responding to my
request.

Sincerely,

*GARY M KLEIN; (he, his, him).*
  Hatfield Library, Willamette University, Salem, Oregon
  Reference Librarian and liaison for:
  Business/Management; Civic Communication & Media; Data Science;
Economics; Politics/PPLE; Psychology and Statistics..
x6743 / work #503-370-6743 / *gklein at willamette.edu* <gklein at willamette.edu>
/ personal #503-949-3820
  *Click here to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT with Gary
<https://gklein.youcanbook.me/>*