[Libs-Or] In search of feminist/lesbian archive in need...

Drea Douglas drea.douglas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:27:12 PST 2022

Hello, all!

A friend tells me that she had come into possession of an entire run
of *Womyn’s
Press*, a monthly feminist newspaper, that ran from 1970 to 1997. She wants
to know if there is an archive or library that would be interested in
housing this.

Because it was an Oregon-based publication, and I'm based in Oregon as
well, Libs-Or is a natural listserv to start this process, but out-of-state
inquiries and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Drea Douglas

--
*Telling the stories you thought you knew*