[Libs-Or] From the Shadows to the Stage

Michele Spatz mspatz at uw.edu
Wed Mar 16 08:21:53 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
I'm sharing the following announcement on behalf of the Oregon Post Adoption Resource Center. While primarily designed to support foster and adoptive parents of children of color, this free program is especially relevant to children's literacy and collection development staff. I've attached the promo flyer if you wish to share it out; it includes the registration link.

The fine print: This event is brought to you by the National Library of Medicine (NLM), National Institutes of Health (NIH) under cooperative agreement number UG4LM013725 with University of Washington. The content is solely the responsibility of the presenter(s) and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Warm regards,
Michele

Michele Spatz, MLS
Outreach and Engagement Coordinator
Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM), Region 5
(AK,CA,HI,NV,OR,WA and U.S. Associated Territories and Freely Associated States)
University of Washington
Seattle, WA  98195
Email: mspatz at uw.edu
Phone: 206-543-8262