[Libs-Or] “Women in Information” Free Online Symposium March 22

Nicole Purviance Nicole.Purviance at sjsu.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:39:30 PDT 2022

Women’s History Month creates space to uplift the extraordinary legacies
and lived realities of women around the world. We acknowledge their
historic struggles and honor the endless contributions to librarianship,
information professions, and beyond.

Join the San José State University School of Information for our upcoming
free symposium, “Women in Information,” to commemorate this month with
forward-thinking, visionary dialogue.