[Libs-Or] The (Second) Great Wilsonville Library Furniture Giveaway!

Martin, Greg gmartin at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Fri Mar 18 08:40:34 PDT 2022

Howdy Oregon Libraries!

Some of you may recall that just before the pandemic, our library put a slew of furniture up for grabs, because we were getting NEW furniture! And indeed, a goodly portion of it then went away--hooray for everyone!

Fast forward two years...

Those in the know have promised that our new furniture is really, truly coming next month. This time for sure! No...really! So now we have to get rid of the rest of the old furniture. You can choose from chairs, tables, study carrels...even a lamp! All are solid, little worn, and would fill your library with unmistakable beauty and elegance, as they have ours.

So it's a great time to for any library to grab what's left. Our only requirement--you would need to come and get your selections by Friday, April 15th (and preferably sooner!)

Please see the attached list, and make your selections. Then, give me a call at 503-570-1595 to reserve your furniture (and let me know when you'll be coming to pick it up!). Please be specific as to which piece(s) you want--Order by letter!

I'll be here today (Friday), and back to work on Monday. Hope to hear from you soon!

--gm

Greg Martin
Adult Services Librarian
Wilsonville Public Library

503.682.2744
503.570.1595
503.682.8685 Fax
martin at wilsonvillelibrary.org<mailto:martin at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
www.wilsonvillelibrary.org<http://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/>
Facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary<https://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary>
[Wilsonville Library logo]

8200 SW Wilsonville Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070

Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law