[Libs-Or] Job/Internship Posting: Summer Reading Intern & Reference Assistants (Beaverton City Library)

Victoria Campbell vcampbell at beavertonoregon.gov
Tue Mar 22 13:29:09 PDT 2022

Hello

Join our team during the busy summer season!

Summer Reading Program Intern (paid): This internship helps with our Summer Reading Program for kids and teens while gaining valuable library experience tailored to your interests.
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/3450946/summer-reading-program-intern
Closes: 4/3/22

Summer Reading Reference Assistants (paid - 2 positions): These positions help cover our reference desks during our busiest season of the year from May 30-August 20 at our main library!
Includes providing reference and reader's advisory, promoting summer reading, and assisting patrons with library materials and technology.
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/beaverton/jobs/3468071/summer-reading-reference-assistant
Closes :3/30/22

Victoria Campbell
Community Engagement Manager
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005
503-526-2599 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/beavertonLib> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/beavertonlib/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BeavertonCityLibrary> @beavertonlib
Work days: Monday - Friday, remote Thursdays