[Libs-Or] Topic: Cultural Competency with Dr. Michele Villagran...

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:08:22 PDT 2022

Topic
Cultural Competency Cafecito with Dr. Villagran
Description
Están Invitados! Join us as we meet with assistant professor Dr. Michele
Villagran to discuss cultural competence and how libraries can create a
more diverse and inclusive environment.

Dr. Villagran serves as CEO of CulturalCo, LLC consulting in areas of
cultural competency, diversity & inclusion, and emotional intelligence. In
2021 REFORMA awarded her the Dr. Arnulfo D. Trejo Librarian of the Year
Award (LOTY) for promoting and advocating services for the Spanish-speaking
and Latino communities.
Time

Mar 23, 2022 05:30 PM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register here
<https://sjsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtd-ytrDkoHdN-q-7TsqGrtbna7_Lk0y5Q>
.
--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>