[Libs-Or] The latest issue of OLA Quarterly is now available!

OLA Past President olapastpresident at olaweb.org
Thu Mar 24 13:56:37 PDT 2022

Good morning,

The latest issue of OLAQ <https://www.olaweb.org/ola-quarterly>is now
available. See: https://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq

The theme is “Privacy and Confidentiality” and the Guest Editors are Ellie
Avis, Collection Manager at Multnomah County Library, and Kelly McElroy,
Student Engagement and Community Outreach Librarian and an Associate
Professor at Oregon State University.

This issue is dedicated to stories of how library workers across Oregon try
— and sometimes struggle — to live up to our professional responsibility to
protect privacy. Learn more about safeguarding student and patron privacy
through snapshots of the current challenges that libraries face, as well as
some practical tips for dealing with these challenges in the field.

We are excited to roll out this issue utilizing OLA’s new editorial
guidelines. Please feel free to share this information widely. We hope you
like it!

Kate Lasky
Immediate Past President, 2020-2021
Oregon Library Association