[Libs-Or] Job Announcement - Library Supervisor at Hillsboro Public Library

Courtney Gill Courtney.Gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Mon May 2 14:32:03 PDT 2022

Hello!
Hillsboro Public Library is seeking a Library Supervisor for our Brookwood Library. As a member of the library's Connect supervisory team, you get to help foster exceptional patron experiences by connecting the Hillsboro community to dedicated and passionate staff, welcoming library spaces, and extensive resources. You will oversee daily operations at the Brookwood Library and provide coaching, support and guidance to a very customer service-focused staff and materials movement team. Brookwood Library is one of the busiest libraries in Oregon. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people, enjoys a busy and not-always-quiet environment and is looking to grow their supervisory and leadership skills. Does this sound exciting to you? We encourage you check out our posting<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/3520634/library-supervisor-brookwood?page=3&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>!
Questions can be directed to Courtney Gill at cultivate at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:cultivate at hillsboro-oregon.gov>.

Thank you for considering & sharing!

Courtney Gill | Library Supervisor
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503 615-6506 | email courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:courtney.gill at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor> and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary/>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<https://webmail.ci.hillsboro.or.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=41534542f3c74aabb123ffc45df61486&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wccls.org%2f>