[Libs-Or] 2022 Urban Librarians Conference Call for Speakers is Open again!

Urban Librarians Unite urbanlibrariansunite at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:48:38 PDT 2022

*Apologies for crossposting*

*We are so excited to reopen the Urban Librarians Conference Call for
Speakers. The planning team engaged in a well needed bandwidth reset and we
are ready to go for September!*

Using the past few years as a lens to focus on what we value the most,
let’s talk about how we can prioritize what gives our work meaning and
brings out the spark that motivates us. . What’s your spark? What drives
you in your library work? Is there value or mission in your work that keeps
you going? That you could talk about for an hour with no script, just pure
drive? Here’s your chance!

We are looking for speakers to talk about that things they’d *always*
rather be working on. Is it a program? Worker advocacy? A tech project? You
tell us.

*What’s Your Spark?*Virtual Conference
September 16, 2022

https://airtable.com/shrnxMXgolMG7nGjH?mc_cid=c518930867&mc_eid=03536b69de
<https://airtable.com/shrnxMXgolMG7nGjH?mc_cid=c518930867&mc_eid=03536b69de>

*Proposals due Midnight EST FridayMay 31, 2022*