[Libs-Or] Leadership Development Scholarship money available!

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:28:02 PDT 2022

Congratulations Jen!

Max Macias

--
-
Max Macias [image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in

Social media is mind control.

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own
personal intellectual property.

Publishing

Lowrider Librarian <http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/>
Librarians With Spines  <https://www.librarianswithspines.com/>