[Libs-Or] Americans and the Holocaust exhibit

James Simpson James.Simpson at ci.pendleton.or.us
Thu May 26 13:13:38 PDT 2022

Howdy y'all!

The Pendleton Public Library has the Americans and the Holocaust exhibit until July 1st and we wanted to share this unique experience with our entire Oregon community. I've attached a document with the programs related to this exhibit to this email, so please print and post somewhere where your patrons can see it. The first program is this Tuesday (31st) at 5pm and it's one that you won't want to miss.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or phone (541-966-0384).

Happy Almost Friday!

James Simpson
Assistant Director
Pendleton Public Library